Switch to full style
These are violations by the Ontario Provincial Police officers dealing with the Criminal Code of Canada, Controlled Substance and Abuse Act, Customs and Excise Act, etc.
Post a reply

Thunder Bay OPP officer charged with Break & Enter

Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:18 am

THUNDER BAY OPP OFFICER CHRIS BANNON CHARGED WITH BREAK & ENTER, ASSAULT POLICE, RESIST ARREST, UNLAWFULLY IN A DWELLING

On August 16th, 2014 officers from the Fort William Detachment of the Anishinabek Police Service assisted by the OPP Thunder Bay Detachment, responded to a break and enter call for service at 730 Mountain Road, the home of Robin Beauclair and her two daughters.

As a result of the investigation, the former spouse of Beauclair, 45 year old Chris Bannon was taken into custody after a physical altercation with the police in which one officer had deployed his CEW. (Taser).

Bannon was held in custody for a Video Bail Hearing on the 17th of August 2014 to answer to the charges of:

* Break & Enter S.348(1)CC
* Unlawfully in a Dwelling S.349(1)CC
* Assault Police S.270(1)(a)CC
* Resist Arrest S.129(a)CC

Bannon is a uniform member of the Thunder Bay OPP who is currently on leave.

He also had a prior trespass notice from attending the residence since Dec 22, 2012.

The Incident was a Domestic Occurrence and since the incident Beauclair and her daughters have relocated fearing safety issues.

He is scheduled to appear in court September 9th, 2014

The investigation is continuing and further information will be released as it becomes available.

Statement from Robin Beauclair - "I have been living this terror for years. All 3 police services HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED over the years. And nothing was ever done, he was warned and warned and warned. The police NEVER protected. Until this very last time. I'm very grateful to the ONE OPP Sgt that finally took me serious with this B&E. I have a file the size of a Chinese phone book. This was my final straw to give permission. I've been scared for years. I told police I was going to have to show up dead before they took me serious I still honestly believe he will eventually hurt me, but at least this media release is part of the paper trail."

http://thunderbaylive.com/thunder-bay-o ... -dwelling/

Some animals are more equal than others

Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:50 am

This story is reminiscent of the ending of the George Orwell's allegorical novel Animal Farm, where pigs which comprised the government proclaimed the following: "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others". No wonder some refer to cops as pigs.

I bet this pig has been suspended from duty with pay and will also get his legal fees covered by the Ontario Provincial Police Association.

Hence, a rhetorical question: "Do ordinary members of the Ontario public get paid and have their legal fees covered after OPP pigs charge them with criminal offenses, that are in numerous cases are either unjustified or plain unlawful?"

On another note, it would be very informative to have the Ontario Police Board collate and release statistics relating to arrests and charges compared to convictions. It would be very informative to see statistics regarding how many charges get dismissed because either the charges have been unfounded or the police have breached the accused's Charter of Rights. A simple ratio between charges and convictions. One would think that the police should be concerned about police officers acting lawfully as opposed to breaking the law, and not just any law, but the supreme law of the land - the Constitution of Canada! Alas, they need to have their arrest statistics to help justify their staffing levels and to get promotions of course. And since the majority of the ordinary folks do not know any better and cannot afford themselves a decent legal representation the pigs continue to merrily get away with breaking the very laws they have been entrusted to uphold. What a dirty rotten system! Moreover, it is very sad that this rotten system impedes the progress of the nation.

Re: Thunder Bay OPP officer charged with Break & Enter

Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:07 am

This shithead has now also been charged with discreditable conduct under the Police Services Act. What a joke!

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=502
Post a reply