Corrupt Peterborough OPP

Police corruption is a form of police misconduct designed to obtain financial benefits, other personal gain, or career advancement for officers in exchange for not pursuing, or selectively pursuing, an investigation or arrest. One common form of police corruption is soliciting or accepting bribes in exchange for not reporting organized drug or prostitution rings or other illegal activities. Another example is police officers flouting the police code of conduct in order to secure convictions of suspects — for example, through the use of falsified evidence.

Corrupt Peterborough OPP

Postby Gkuke » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:39 pm

My name is Gerrit Kukemueller. You can contact me via gkukemueller@gmail.com If you have ever been involved with an officer from the Peterborough OPP, contact me.

I could possibly provide evidence at trial or fresh evidence on an appeal that would show an officer from that detachment is not credible. I am not a lawyer but I have studied the law extensively for nine years. I have completely destroyed many officers from the Peterborough OPP in court. If you want legal advice involving the Peterborough OPP contact me.

I have had personal experiences with many of those officers lying under oath and/or fabricating evidence. I would testify under oath or provide a sworn affidavit.
Never plead guilty because of their corruption.

If you search the https://www.canlii.org/en/ web site, with the word "Kukemueller" you will find numerous cop names from the Peterborough OPP that have lied under oath or fabricated evidence.
Please contact me if you ever deal with this detachment, I could help you defend allegations brought by these corrupt cops from the Peterborough OPP.

EG: As a drop in the bucket, Kaury Jones and Chad LaPerle maliciously prosecuted me. They fabricated evidence of impairment and lied about making a breath demand. Those officers tried to convict a completely sober person for impaired. Those officers were destroyed in court.
This is only one of many corrupt Peterborough OPP investigations

Gkuke

Return to Corruption